Thursday, June 12, 2008

Blog Searches (Thing 9)

Nothing, none, all, not much, all unusual, and none. (Answers to questions below) I wasn't wild about using blog searches. I felt like I was reading through piles and piles of unpublished (and mostly unpublishable) manuscripts.

I'm sticking to Google Alerts.




Questions posed: Which method of finding feeds did you find easiest to use?
Which Search tool was the easiest for you?
Which was more confusing?
What kind of useful feeds did you find in your travels? Or what kind of unusual ones did you find?
What other tools or ways did you find to locate newsfeeds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.