Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Flickr (Thing 5)

Mom forgot her camera at Sarah's graduation party.

"Did you bring yours?" she asked. "Would you take pictures for me?"

I did. I brought them home and uploaded them to Flickr. Then I sent Mom and Dad and Sarah and Cathy and Randy and Nancy to the site.

I called Mom later. She printed out all the pictures from the party.

Later I searched for pictures of San Francisco. We're going to SF in July for our 30th wedding anniversary. I downloaded my favorite SF pictures and made them into a collage for my desktop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.