Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Horses and Space and the Human Body




We want to give children books for Christmas, right? But what can we give that can compete with all the cool toys out there?

Well, cool books, of course.

Cool books like the three I received this week in the mail. Cool subjects: Horses, space, the human body. Cool formats: 3-D, see-through layers, giant foldouts. Cool additional materials: stickers, info cards, masks.

And to those who say, That's all just bells and whistles....I say, That's the way kids learn these days. Give these and more a look-see at the publishers' website, Silver Dolphin Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.