Sunday, June 20, 2010

J'aime Lire

PLUS EQUALS 
                                                                                             Photo by Tigr

I'm in Paris. Believe me, for this girl from Texas, I am a long way from home. In a good way.

I'm (hopefully) reading some of the e-books I brought along on my iPad. I'm (hopefully) getting to visit one of the world's coolest bookstores, Shakespeare and Company. I'm (hopefully) getting to meet up with a group of BookCrossers from Paris. I'm (hopefully) getting to meet up with a book friend from Australia who just happens to be in Paris at the same time.

I say hopefully because I'm writing this post early. I promise to write down every adventure when I return in early July.

6 comments:

  1. Sounds wonderful. I loved visiting Shakespeare and Co. I spent an hour or so sitting in the upstairs window reading a book. That was decadent. I also loved browsing the book stalls along the river and checking out the French bookstores in the Latin Quarter. Even though I cannot read French.

    How nerdy is that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an iPad and you're in Paris? JEALOUSY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo all this travel is awesome. Have fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I loved the Shakespeare and Company bookstore. I know for a bookish person this is odd, but the ancient floor captivated me. What a beautiful spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're having a fabulous time!!!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.