Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter


















Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

14 comments:

  1. The Marriage Plot has been getting fantastic reviews! I've never read the author's other books, so I may try this one first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun list! I love the cover of the Patricia Marx book.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of those, but I've seen a few at the store, they seem interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many of these are on my TBR as well. I just picked up a copy of the Psychopath Test at the airport and it looks really interesting. Happy reading to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cover for A Monster Calls: WOW. Absolutely terrifying, in a really cool way! It's really quite beautiful.

    I'm curious about The Psychopath Test, very intriguing byline!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, I love the Stephanie Plum series! Great list.

    Thanks for visiting my top ten.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As with most of your lists, I haven't heard of any of these. You always expand my horizons just by learning new titles. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen 1Q84 on a few lists. Maybe I should pick it up too?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some really interesting ones! I'm going to have to add a few of them to my TBR pile now.
    JNCL
    The Beauty of Eclecticism

    ReplyDelete
  10. I adore Stephanie Plum! I need to get caught up, I haven't read any of the books since Lean Mean Thirteen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Janet Evanovich is the only author I'm familiar with - I'll look out for the others.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great eclectic list. The covers of Starting from Happy and A Monster Calls are very eye-catching -- albeit, each in a very different way :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Marriage Plot and 1Q84 are on my list as well! I just recently got a copy of 1Q84. I am a little bit backlogged but I can't wait to read it :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I could just copy this list and call it mine :-) I want to read a lot of those books over the winter too - I did read The Monster Calls and it's so toughing.

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.