Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

I'm off rock hunting in Oregon. I hope to have Internet access, but one never knows what will happen in the wilds of Oregon.





What I Finished Last Week

Radioactive: A Tale of Love and Fallout
(Review coming soon.)

How to Be Perfect:  Poems
(Review coming soon.)


 
What I'm Reading Now

Wild by Cheryl Strayed

Wizard of Earthsea



What I Might Read Next


Children on the Oregon Trail





What are you reading today?!



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week…. and anything in between!  This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well… you never know where that next “must read” book will come from!

I love being a part of this and I hope you do too! As part of this weekly meme Book Journey loves to encourage you all to go and visit the others participating in this meme. Book Journey offers a weekly contest for those who visit 10 or more of the Monday Meme participants and leave a comment telling BJ how many you visited.

13 comments:

  1. Radioactive looks really interesting. I'm looking forward to your review. How are you enjoying Wild so far? I'm contemplating picking it up...heard it was good as audio book too. Is your choice of Children on the Oregon Trail related to your trip to Oregon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet Radioactive will be in my list of Top Ten Reads for 2012. It was great.

      I finished Wild last night. You know Oprah...she always picks great reads!

      And, yes, I have to read Children of the Oregon Trail now that I'm here!

      Delete
  2. Have a great trip! Hope it includes lots of reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've already finished one and I'm halfway through with another!

      Delete
  3. great variety Deb! Nice!
    thx for the FHC visit :)
    liking your opening pic too ~ totally apropos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to play Oregon Trail (back in the 80's) on my classroom's Apple IIe. Does the final book you mentioned have any relation to that game?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, the book and the game are both based on actual events.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've got a great list of books - more to add to my list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always a good week when I finish two wonderful books.

      Delete
  7. I'm very curious about Radioactive. Will you be posting a review?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the cover of HOW TO BE PERFECT and will be looking out for your review!

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you will leave a comment so I know you have visited. If you stop by my blog, I will always stop by yours.

Note: Disqus commenting is only available on the web version of the blog. Please switch to the web version if you are using a mobile device.